Real Christmas Tree Delivery in London - The Hassle-Free Way
It's never too early to start making Christmas arrangements. So we can set up your delivery service at any time of year. If you've got plans to buy a real Christmas tree but don’t have the time to pick it up, this is the service you need. We will deliver your fresh and fragrant Normann fir tree to your home or office. All you need to do is make one phone call to set up your service. You tell us the size of the tree you prefer and where you are. We'll set up the date and hour that's best for you to get your festive Xmas tree.
How Do You Benefit When You Get Your Christmas Trees Delivered
Choose Hassle Free Christmas Tree and you’ll get:
- Premium grade and non-drop Nordmann Fir.
- A wide range of sizes - 5ft, 6ft, 7ft or 8ft in height.
- No extra charge for weekend or holiday deliveries.
- 24/7 customer service. Give us a call or contact us online.
Christmas Tree Installation
By using our Christmas tree delivery service you can also get your Nordmann fir installed in the exact spot you want it in - upstairs, downstairs, wherever you like.
- Our experts will come and take a look where you'd like the tree placed (putting on overshoes first).
- They'll then cut a small segment out of your tree's trunk so that fresh flesh of the tree will have contact with the water in the special water reservoir stand. They will then install it in its stand.
- After your Christmas tree is installed, the professionals will vacuum all fallen needles off your carpet.
We can also collect and recycle your Christmas tree once the celebration is over. This service is available between the 2nd and the 31st of January. Also, by booking Christmas tree disposal together with the delivery, you will get £20 discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: On which date the Christmas tree delivery begins?
A: Deliveries start on 15th November, but you can pre-order a tree prior to that date.
Q: Does installation come with the delivery service?
A: Installation can be done upon request and additional fee.
Q: Can I keep the stand for myself?
A: It’s a part of the service so it belongs to you.